Friday, April 15, 2011

When the Crow flies Straight Final Flight

When The Crow flies Straight

When a man goes deep into his mind.
And rethinks his life. Something is going to manifest.

For the past year I've replayed my life over and over again. From every angle, every detail.

I couldn't tell you why it began only that at the time I knew it had to be done.
I thought of everything about my relationships hard times, and good times and now as the year is almost over the answers I sought for have finally been given to me.

They say the law of attraction is real and shall bring you anything you desire if you know how to focus your mind. They never tell you that upon the journey of learning this principle, your own mind will reshape and reform. Many of the problems I had in relationships began with my thoughts which then lead to actions.
And even though it was clearly not what I wanted the same thing would keep replaying over and over again. Then I asked myself “How do I change this?”
This one question made all the difference. Soon after I was answering all my how questions easily and realizing excactly when and where my emotions went chaotic. From this I was able to tell when I need to simmer myself down. And when to savor my emotions. I learned how to give myself more good days than bad. And how to always see the silver lining and the rainbow on the other side.
Yet still the soothing aspect of menthol cigarettes and hard music still remained.
The love of tattoos and the twinge of pain.
I have since began a relationship that may have been started too early. But I also realized I was communicating better than I did in the past. I was accepting responsibillity for my actions as well as realizing when I fucked up far quicker than before.
We are all just human, searching for answers and universal truth.
Yet we are also observers how can we understand the mind of God or the universe when our focus is so deeply fixed on our own lives?
Out of all of this there is some things I have learned:
1: Some life lessons that are the hardest to learn are also the most vital
2: Love will trump hate every single time
3: Honor, Glory, Respect, Duty, Compassion, Courage, Loyalty, Benevolence Still mean something precious in this world.
4: It is one thing to gain control over your perceptions, Quite another to gain control of your desires. And when you do, you will find the universe a lot different than you realize.
5: In any given moment we can only be expected to act in accordance with our present thoughts and emotions and the knowledge we have. So Either you use this as an excuse to horribly screw up time and time again, or you go deep in your self, receive the knowledge, know yourself well enough to be able to decide and simmer down in a fraction of a second.
6: Whatever you do, Live life as it was meant to be lived, find Love and life in every breath you take every cup of tea, for when you look at it. All of us are already dying slowly.
7: The universe, Life, the world is a Poem, and each of us can contribute a verse.
So I ask you What will your Verse be?
8: Thoughts become things, what we focus our minds on is what we bring more into our lives. If you want to focus on the negative and bad feelings guess what your going to get, if you focus on good friend, conversations, and the beauty that is life. Are you ready to watch the world transform into a beautiful masterpiece before your eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment