Sunday, August 11, 2013

Marionette of Agony

Marionette of Agony

A marionette dangles upon her strings
Stitches tattoo her frail body
Scars from all the bitter things
Tattoos that no one can see

I will let her whisper her story
A tale of deceit and lies
written in the blood of her agony
hidden behind polished eyes

I am a puppet of your design
watch me dance for you
for your pleasure is mine
I am your slave pure and true

Here in the devil's lair
you will know everything
Do not look away from my stare
See the truth behind your Plaything

My beauty has become my curse
it is the pain within my universe
Caused by my masters so perverse
Ready to lash out with their worst

All of you vicious fiends
spin lies with a seductive smile
hiding intentions so unforgiving
Desires so vile

Whisper your poisoned nothings in my ear
as your wicked eyes ravage my body
tell me everything I want to hear
Just so you can take me so viciously

you never cared for what lie within
As long as I could be your sin
You never saw the soul beneath the skin
or the passion kept secret and hidden
I was just your whore
to use and throw away
Just a conquest,trophy or score
To be tallied at the end of the day

do you turn away from your creation
the marionette of agony
A lady you cursed to oblivion
When you let your desires rip into me

Don't you dare look away
Stare deep into my hollow eyes
Feel the pain I endure everyday
Falling for a fiend in disguise

Now my strings will be your chains
My scars your penance
My tattoos will be your shame
Here in my lair I will have my vengeance

You violated my beauty
ravaged my soul
Now I will be your agony
I am the harbinger of your death
the mistress of your torment
I am the waking sin you will see
as the flames of hell engulf you

No comments:

Post a Comment